1/31/15

5 on Friday (posted on Saturday)

I see a lot of blogs I read do these types of post and I thought I would try it.  Worth a shot since I don't blog at all anymore.
1) I am turning 40 in two weeks.  Lilly and Dela will turn 5 amd 3 this year.  And Lilly starts Kindergarten in August.  How did all of this happen?
2) Lilly has the funniest mouth.  The other day in the car she told Dela "to shut her mouth and save her words for later".  Really? Lilly, you talk more than the law allows...
3) We are going skiing for the first time ever next week.  Please pray I do not break anything.
4) I will miss Mardi Gras for the second year in a row because of #3.  I'm excited to try something new but I sure miss showing my boobs for beads.  (just kidding)
5) I want a new car. I need a job. Which should come first?

No comments: